Sunday, March 12, 2006

BRIGHTON BEACH here I come!

Woke up early this morning at 9am to make a trip down to a special beach in MElbourne with KerFern... Brighton Beach! Actually we were supposed to go there last week. But I overslept! (What's NEW?!)

Anyway, here are the pictures that we took... Enjoy! You will know why it's so special afterwards.... =)


@ Huntingdale train station. A Great Way to Fly? Ironic to see the Singapore Girl so far away from home...


Walking along the path from Brighton Beach Train station to the Beach

Destination reached! What's so SPECIAL about it? Same as East Coast Park What?! Patience my friends... Look on...







Putting our feet into the icy cold water...
Heavenly!









Coloured Tents...

A sign of things to come...



Look! Did you see it?! What? No?


I'll bring it closer then... Now, you saw it?! The little coloured huts la! (CHEY!) What you thinking about? Don't you think it gives the beach a special feel to it?....








Bask in the colours........




















Apologise if my face ruined the pictures...=P

Lifeguard post...

If you're wondering what the hell are these Aussies doing putting little huts on their beach, let me enlighten you...

The huts are for them to keep their surfboards and swimming suits and chairs and umbrellas and BBQ pits and boats and anything under the sun that they need to enjoy a good day out at the beach. Think each hut is privately owned by some rich fella. Anyway, good idea don't you think? Wonder if we could start this back home? Hmmm.... ECP with little huts? Hmmmm.....

Thirsty seagulls.....

Anyway... got to know about Brighton beach when I saw my friend's pictures... He had some good pics with his girlfriend... Initially thought that Brighton was some ulu place in England... Imagine my surprise when I saw it on the map after I reached MEl!

Hope to bring my little princess here 1 day.....

What a moment that will be......

One last picture ... Enjoy!

2 Comments:

At 6:57 pm, Blogger W said...

Brighton looks like a place to go and relax. The beach looks brightened up by mixture of many striking colours.

Keep the updates coming...
Wat is Kerfern doing in Australia anywat?

 
At 11:54 pm, Blogger Chern said...

He is studying Medicine in Monash as well. You can see him too when you come over...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home